FREE EVENT! Wednesday, April 12th @ 7 p.m. McPherson Museum & Arts Foundation 1111 E. Kansas Ave. Enjoy SPACE themed snacks and refreshments while learning about H.H. Nininger – The Meteorite Man We will also be hosting Dirk Ross – Adjunct Curator of Meteorites, who will be making a donation of a planetary sample of […]
Friday, August 4 Multi-Class Gathering • McPherson Museum • 1111 E. Kansas • 5 p.m. This year’s gathering will be held at a NEW ...
Looking for the perfect holiday gift? Stop by our Kansas Gift Shop for a variety of fun gifts! 1111 E. ...
Visit our gift shop at the McPherson Museum, 1111 E. Kansas, featuring Kansas products. Selections include candles, jewelry, postcards, key ...
What's Happening at the Museum
Want to be the first to know what is happening at the Museum? Become a Member today! Check out our February 2017 newsletter! Feb. 2017 Museum Newsletter
Iron-nickel meteorite you can TOUCH at the McPherson Museum! Campo del Cielo from Argentina. First recorded in 1576 by the Spanish who learned of it from the Indians that lived in the area and who believed the rocks had fallen from the heavens. The name Campo del Cielo is translated to mean “Field of Heaven”. […]
- April 28, 2017 1:00 pmMuseum Closed for a Private Event
- April 29, 2017 7:00 pmClutch The Future
- May 1, 2017Mid-Kansas Model Railroaders Traveling Model Train Display
- May 8, 2017 5:30 pmFiesta with the Fossils - Members Only Event
- May 12, 2017All Schools Day
- June 15, 2017 7:00 pmConcerts for a Cause - Proceeds Benefit the McPherson Museum
- August 4, 2017McPherson High School Class Reunion Weekend
- August 4, 2017 5:00 pmMcPherson High School Multi-Class Gathering