The McPherson Museum will be closed Saturday July 4th through Monday July 6th for the 4th of July holiday. Please have a happy and safe 4th of July.
What's Happening at the Museum
Plastics Unwrapped – A traveling exhibit organized by Burke Museum, University of Washington. Plastics Unwrapped explores how our material culture was changed – rapidly and perhaps permanently – by plastics. We rely on plastics to meet our basic needs; they help keep us safe and healthy. They make our daily lives convenient in so many […]
If you have a child going into the 4th grade through the 8th grade in the 2015-2016 school year, we have 2 summer camps coming up. History Alive will be focused on McPherson area historical residents and Digging the past will be focused on fossils. Please check out the flyers for more information. If you […]
- June 5, 2015Plastics Unwrapped Exhibit Open
- July 4, 2015Closed for the 4th of July Holiday weekend
- July 14, 2015 1:00 pmDigging the Past Day Camp
- July 21, 2015 1:00 pmHistory Alive Day Camp
- August 1, 2015Night at the Museum
- August 8, 2015McPherson High School Reunion
- August 15, 2015 2:00 pm"Sports Cathedrals in Kansas"
- August 22, 2015 2:00 pm“The 3 Kansas Coaches Who Shaped Basketball”
- August 29, 2015 2:00 pm“Not Altogether Ladylike: Early Days of Girls’ High School State Basketball Tournament in Kansas (1
- September 7, 2015The McPherson Museum is closed for Labor Day