The Museum began as the City/McPherson College Museum in 1968. It later became the sole responsibility of the City. The McPherson Museum and Arts Foundation (MMAF) was incorporated in 1984 but remained fully funded by the City of McPherson until 1999, when it was then turned over to the MMAF and became a non-profit organization. […]
McPherson Museum | June Newsletter
Looking for the perfect Kansas gift? Check out our Kansas Gift Shop located in the lobby of the Museum!
“McPherson in Black and White – circa 1940’s and 1950’s” The McPherson County Historical Society will meet: Saturday, April 7TH @ 2 p.m. McPherson Museum & Arts Foundation 1111 E. Kansas Ave. McPherson, KS 67460 Do you remember the 75th anniversary of the City of McPherson, or the Great Flood of 1951? See film footage […]
- Celebrating 50 YEARS of the McPherson Museum | 1968 – 2018 July 17, 2018
- Members Only Event | July 17th July 3, 2018
- Amazon’s fourth-annual Prime Day | July 17th July 2, 2018
- Closed Wednesday, July 4th June 29, 2018
- McPherson Museum | June 2018 Newsletter June 11, 2018
- May 29, 2018ART Kansas
- June 18, 2018America's past time...BASEBALL!
- August 3, 2018Museum Closed to Prepare for MHS Class Reunions
- August 3, 2018 6:00 pmMHS Multi-Class Gathering
- August 4, 2018 11:00 amMuseum Open